The Nichols Inn
CLEAN, QUIET, AND WITH FRIENDLY STAFF.
Nichols Inn & Suites of Red Wing, MN
The 42 unit Nichols Inn & Suites of Red Wing, Minnesota opened in May of 2005. Unique construction techniques including masonry block walls and concrete floors provide not only a long-lasting facility but also a very quiet structure. Rooms are equipped with refrigeration, High-Speed WiFi, flat screen T.V.s, and there are five suites that include kitchenettes and dining islands.
Nichols Inn & Suites of Hastings, MN
The Hastings location offers rooms equipped with a refrigerator and free High Speed Wi-Fi. This motel is 1.6 mi from Hastings town centre, which features shopping and dining. The building is constructed using masonry block contruction for a quieter nights sleep. Rooms include a seating area and reading lamps by the bed at the Nichols Inn & Suites. The rooms are also equipped with flat screen T.V.s.
- Check In 3:00 PM – Check Out 11:00 AM
- No Pets Allowed – Sorry!
- All reservations require a valid credit card.
- We are a family-oriented facility. Noisy party guests will be asked to leave.
- The Nichols Family is committed to providing its guests and staff with a smoke-free environment. The vast majority of our guests request a non-smoking hotel environment and the only way to provide this experience is to not allow smoking within the building or adjacent exterior areas. With this in mind we have implemented this policy throughout our properties. We do provide designated areas outside the building to accommodate the needs of our guests that smoke.
- If a guest or an occupant of a room does not comply with our non-smoking policy a significant room recovery fee will be charged in order to cover the extensive cost to restore the room to a smoke-free condition.
Frequent Stay Program
The Nichols Inn has a Frequent Stay Program! After ten stays, our guests receive a $50 gift certificate to be used on a future stay. This applies to all rates, excluding some long-term corporate accounts. When checking-in, request to be a member of the Nichols Inn Frequent Stay Program. We will provide you with a membership card. Present the card at check-out to be stamped for each night that you stayed. After you receive 10 stamps, mail in the completed membership card and we send you a gift certificate for $50!